Translate

Translate

Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Hate Falsehood, I detest it; but I love your Torah













TEHILLIM (Psalm 119:161 - 168)

ש (Shin)

161 - 162

Princes persecute me for no reason, but my heart stands in awe of your words. I take joy in your promise, like someone who finds much booty.

163 - 164

I hate falsehood, I detest it; but I love your Torah. I prasise you seven times a day because of your righteous rulings.

165 - 166

Those who love your Torah have great peace; nothing makes them stumble. I hope for your deliverance, Adonai; I obey your mitzvot.

167 - 168

My soul observes your instruction, and I love it so much! I observe your precepts and instruction, for all my ways lie open before you.



Reference: The Complete Jewish Bible


Let us take some time to think. We are facing falsehood, we have an abundant source of false teachers, We have many who are adding to and taking away from the word of Yahweh. There are many who ignore and hate the Torah, these same people have given themselves over to their false gods and the traditions of men. Yet many of them say they follow Yeshua HaMashiach but they do not keep His commandments. Now is the time to turn back to Yahweh, if you love Him, then keep His Commandments. Abandon the philosophy of vain deceit, make Teshuva and return to Him.

Baruch HaShem!
בוב ג'קסון
















No comments:

Post a Comment