Translate

Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Alef - Tav












א (Alef)

TEHILLIM (Psalms) 119

1-2

How happy are those whose way of life is blameless, who live by the Torah of Adonai!
How happy are those who observe His instruction, who seek Him wholeheartedly!

3-4

They do nothing wrong but live by His ways. You laid down your precepts for us to observe with care.

5-6

May my ways be steady in observing your laws, then I will not be put to shame, since I will have fixed my sight on all your mitzvot.

7-8

I thank you with a sincere heart as I learn your righteous rulings. I will observe your laws; don't completley abandon me!


ת (Tav)

Psalm 119

169 -170

Let my cry come before you, Adonai; in keeping with your word, give me understanding.
Let my prayer come before you; in keeping with your promise, rescue me.

171 -172

Let my lips speak praise, because you teach me your laws.
Let my tongue sing of your promise, because all your mitzvot are righteous.

173 - 174

Let your hand be ready to help me, because I choose your precepts.
I long for your deliverance, Adonai; and your Torah is my delight.

175 - 176

Let me live and I will prasie you; let your rulings help me. I strayed like a lost sheep; seek out your servant; for I do not forget your mitzvot.


Reference: Complete Jewish Bible (Jewish New Testament Publications)


Come on people, you see what is going on in the world today, will you be ready when He comes for you, or will you be caught of your guard by having fell asleep listening to the mindless chatter of the lawless. And hear the words from the Messiah who will say, "Be gone from me I never knew you".

Baruch HaShem
בוב ג'קסון

No comments:

Post a Comment