Translate

Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

The World is in Chaos

The whole world is chaotic, all of creation is moaning for the revealing of the sons of God. You are in the pains of childbirth. There are miseries set before you. Does not the scripture say “For nation will rise in arms against nation, and kingdom against kingdom? There will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines. These miseries are but like the early pains of childbirth”. You shall suffer, you who are called the children of God, you whom the Father loves. You know the Father and He loves you. I will use those who do not know the Father and they will steal from you, they shall kill you, and they will destroy all that the Father gives you. I want control of your mind, I want control of your body, and you shall have no hope.(93)

I have an offensive attack against all the nations on earth; I will control all the unbelieving rulers and force them to inspire the people who do not love the Lord to take a stand against His anointed. I will set the nations to devise a plan of destruction and the unbelieving populations will plot against you because they hate God just like I do. They are my followers and they do what I tell them to do, I am their father and they will carry out my desires. I will bring stress to the nations. I will entice them to fulfill my immoral desires. I will cause bewilderment in God’s creation; I will initiate perplexity, puzzlement and mystification. I will create uncertainty, misunderstanding and chaos. I will be exalted above all creation; I will be like the Most High God. You will worship me or die.(94)

I will show you some things, things that are in my power to give you. I can give you the world, with all of its beauty and riches, but you must bow down and worship me. The earth is mine, the world is mine, the Lord gave it to man and I took it from him, I have control of all that is on the earth and I can give it to you if you will give devotion to me. The whole world is under my influence, even the children of God have failed to regain control. The earth is mine and I will not give it back. The offspring of God have lost the earth to me; they do not know how to take it from me. They have not used their gifts so I took the earth and all that is in it and have not allowed them to get it back. I have the rules of worship.(95)

Many have already turned to me, many already worship me. Come to me I am he; I am the one whom you should worship. In your short life on earth, turn to me, worship me and I will give you many things and you will live a happy life before you die and receive your just reward. You shall be with me and a third of the stars who fell with me. Your reward is the bottomless pit. I cannot defeat God, but I can defeat you and make you suffer for all eternity, I do this to you because I Hate Love. God is love and God loves you.  I hate God, I hate Jesus, I hate the Holy Spirit and I hate you and all that you love. (96)

93 Rom. 8:19 & 22 (ESV), Matt. 24:8 (WEY), Mark 13:8 (WEY), 1 John 3:1 (NIV), 1 Pet. 1:13 (NIV)
94 Ps. 2:2 (NIV), Ps. 2:1 (NIV), Ps. 46:6 (NIV), John 8 :44 (NIV), James 1 :15 (ISV), Isa. 59 :4 (NIV), (Shoebat & Richardson, 2010, Chapter35)
95 Matt. 8:9-10 (NIV), Ps. 24:1 (NIV), Luke 19:10 (NIV), Matt. 28:18-20, John 17:18 (NIV), Isa. 29:13 (ESV), Mark 7:7 (ESV)
96 1 Tim. 5:15 (NASB), Gal. 6:7 (ERV), Matt, 4:1 (NASB), 1 John 4:16 (NIV), Rev. 9:2 (NASB), Rev. 12:9 (NIV)

Things You Need to Consider:

The world is in chaos because it does not know the truth and it does not have peace, there is no safety, and there is no security, nothing but danger all around us. All the Nations are in trouble. Consider the following scriptures:

“The nations are in chaos, and their kingdoms crumble! God’s voice thunders and the earth melt!” Psalm 46:6.

“The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One”. Psalm 2:2.

“The city writhes in chaos; every home is locked to keep out intruders”. Isaiah 24:10.

“The fortress will be abandoned, the noisy city deserted; citadel and watchtower will become a wasteland forever, the delight of donkeys, a pasture for flocks,” Isaiah 24:14.

The enemy is jealous, why?

“The highest heavens belong to the LORD, but the earth he has given to man”. Psalm 115:16.

The enemy does not own anything, he has nothing because of his rebellion, and therefore all he can do is create chaos and steal, kill and destroy.

What are you thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment