Translate

Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Powerful invisible enemy of mankind is on this planet!



I will participate in this human event. For the world will be sent a powerful delusion, I will cause split-personalities to be developed in the minds of men, I will use my influence to gain control of the world. I will take advantage of man’s ignorance about my existence and manipulation and I will set about destroying the entire human race, even the very elect if it can be possible. I will pass upon them a persistently psychotic belief, a big lie and they will receive it. (82)



Man is foolish, if he hears the truth, he will not believe the truth, if he hears a lie; that he will believe. Humans are easy to deceive; they will listen to my demonic suggestions. They will believe my clairvoyants, they will listen to my spiritualists, they will heed to my commentators of dreams, they will pay attention to my agents and wizards and they will believe my lies, and they will obey, they will serve me as god and will deny the true God. They will all become my disciples and turn their souls over to me by default. Humans think they are too smart to believe in God and they do not believe that I exist, mankind wants no part of God, and they hate its Creator, and they will try to avoid Him. They do not realize that I hate both God and Man. Man is just like me, he is cursed and he will go to where I am going when time comes to an end. (83)




I will torment humans all of their days on earth. I will charge my demons to make them suffer; I will bring terror upon them, I will bring horror and anguish upon them, there will be great distress all over the earth. Humans will suffer, the animals will suffer, the fish and creeping things, birds and plants will suffer. All of man’s environment will be under great distress. I will spare no one and nothing. I will even attack the innocent. The earth is mine; God took it from me and gave it to you. And because of your disobedience and ignorance you forfeited it back to me. I will not give it back to you without a fight. I will maintain control of this world in the same manner I have always held control, by secretly using the power of suggestion, manipulation and deception. (84)



I am the man of sin, I am the adversary, I am the “Shinning One Son of the Morning Star”, I am the “Shining Brilliant One”, I am the “Crescent Moon”, I am a god, and you will worship me, you shall bow before me and pray to me, I shall guide you until your end comes and then you shall get your reward, eternal terror in the abyss. (85)
Its is me and I know you very well. I am the god of this world, I am your god.....I am Ha'Satan.

Reference:

(82) 2 Thess.2:11 (NIV), Merriam-Webster’s-Delusions, (Shoebat and Richardson, 2010, Chapter 16), Rom. 1:28 (NIV),  2 Thess. 2:11 (KJB), 2 Tim. 4:4 (NIV), James 1:8 (NIV), Psalm 92:6 (NIV), 1 John 4:1 (NIV), Matt. 24:24 (ESV)


(83) Matt. 24:4 (NIV), Jer. 27:9 (NIV), Matt.25:41 (NIV), 1 John 4:20 (NIV), (Wiese, 2008, Chapter 9),  Matt. 8:29 (NIV), Lev. 19:31 (NIV)

(84) Job 15:20 (NLT), Job 15:24 (NIV), Job 27:13 (NIV), Jer. 9:6 (NASB), Det. 8:10 (NIV)

(85) Isa. 14:12-14 (NIV), Rev. 9:1 (NIV), Rev. 9:11 (NIV), John 8:44 (NIV), (Shoebat and Richardson, 2010, Chapter 82),  2 Thess. 2:3 (ISV)


 











2 comments:

  1. So where does one start Bro. Robert? Wow! Well-written and the Adversary is exposed. I pray that others will read and share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a very vicious enemy, this enemy will do anything and everything it can to delay its punishment for the open rebellion against Yahweh. Yahweh's creation is the target. The destruction of Yahweh's greatest creation is the enemy's goal. We need to be under the protection of Yahweh and that means we need Yeshua. Yehsua is our redeemer.

      Delete