Translate

Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hasatan says "I Hate You"


Before you were formed in your mother’s womb, before you were born I conspired to steal, kill and destroy you, I planned to keep you from knowing and being used by Yahweh to increase His kingdom. I plotted to have you stolen, I schemed to have you diseased, and I strategized to have you deformed and miserable. I wanted more than anything else to take your life by any means necessary; I designed plans to take away your parents, your guardians, any and all who would lead you to wisdom, understanding and peace. I wanted to keep you from salvation. I wanted to see you grow-up in this world without hope, why should Yahweh be pleased with you? I wanted to see you grow without the knowledge of the Creator through Yeshua. (100)

Yahweh has seen your unformed body; and in His book He has written your days, long before they actually occur. Yes, the Creator has shaped you; He has made you. But, I am always plotting to destroy you. Your days are numbered and I want to use you and then get rid of you. I do not want you to even try to understand the workings of Yahweh. My world does not want another prophet of Yahweh. I hate you, the whole world hates you. I do not want you to be appointed over my nations and kingdoms, I do not want them displaced and torn down, they must not be destroyed and overthrown, and I do not want you to build and to plant the things of the Creator. This is my kingdom. Your name will not be made known in my domain; your name shall not be mentioned. You will not be called; I have blinded you to the truth. You will die ignorant. I have captured your mind and made you my slave. (101)

This is my struggle against Yahweh. This is my struggle against the Creators anointed. My goal is to bring terror upon you, I will harass you, and I will cause sickness and plagues to come upon you. I have control of all the powers that be both religious and secular. I know everything about you; I know everything that you do, everyplace that you go. I know what you eat and where you sleep, what you wear, what you say. I know all your dirty little secrets. I am not like the Most High who knows your heart, but I am the god of this world and I have established a worldwide system that will provide me information to access and control your life. I can see all and know all just like the Father. I am “Big Brother” and I am watching you always. Yahweh loves you with an everlasting love, but I hate you with an everlasting hatred. You will hate the Creator of love and by your rejection of Him, you will worship me. (102)

I have introduced major problems in my kingdom. Abortions, kidnappings, loneliness, desertions, disease, hunger, abuse, murder, stealing, greed, envy and other abominable things such as war, rape, false teachings. Because of your sin, you have given yourself and this world to me. You have rejected your Creator and have come to me. I do not love you, I hate you and I will show no mercy while you live and after you die. (103)

The enemy’s thoughts concerning how much he hates you should give you pause to think, Selah.


 

1.     The enemy hates you for the following reasons: 

“You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy”. Psalm 45:7. 

“At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another”. Titus 3:3. 

“You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived”. Colossians 3:7. 

2.     The enemy remembers when you were of the world. You belonged to a special group among his followers: 

“They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires,”. 2 Timothy 3:6. 

“They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good”. Titus 1:16. 

3.     And what do these scriptures teach us? 

“It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,” Titus 2:12.
 

This is why you are hated by the enemy. You are being taught by the Spirit to have the mind of Yeshua. The enemy would rather see you dead in your sins and condemned to an everlasting hell. 

Think about it?



100 Jer. 1:5 (NIV), Ps. 127:3-5 (NIV), Lev. 18:21 (NIV), 2 Kings 15:16 (NIV) Amos 1:13 (ESV), Prov. 22:6 (ESV), Eph. 6:4 (ESV), 1 Cor. 8:3 (NIV), Gal. 1:15 (NIV)
101 Ps. 139:16 (NASB), Job 10:8 (NIV), Job 14:5 (NIV), Eccles. 11:5 (NIV), Ps. 119:73 (NIV), Jer. 1:10 (NIV), Isa. 49 :1 (NIV)
102 Job 11:20 (NIV), (Gabriel, 2006, Chapter 9), (Jeffrey, 2009, Chapter 4), Jer. 31:3 (ESV)
103 2 Thess. 1:8 (NIV), Lam. 5:12 (NIV), Isa. 9:17 (ESV), Isa. 1 :4 (NIV), Prov. 21 :13 (NIV), Eccel. 9 :12 (NIV),

No comments:

Post a Comment