Translate

Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Samekh Tet


"Read, Study, Pray. And ask the Ruach HaKodesh for Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding."


Psalm 119 Samekh


(113) I hate double minded people, but I love your Torah.

(114) You are my hiding-place and shield; I put my hope in your               word.

(115) Leave me alone you evildoers, so that I can keep my God's               mitzvot

(116) Uphold me, as you promised; and I will live; don't disappoint           me in my hope.

(117) Support me; and I will be saved, always putting my attention           on your laws.

(118) You reject all who stray from your laws, for what they                     deceive themselves with is false.  

(119) You discard the wicked of the earth like slag; this is why I               love your instruction.

(120)  My body trembles for fear of you; your rulings make me                  afraid. 


Psalm 119 Tet

(65) You have treated your servant well, Adonai, in keeping with              your word.

(66)  Teach me good judgment and knowledge, because I trust in             your mitzvot.

(67)  Before I was Humbled, I used to go astray; but now I                        observe your word.

(68)  You are good, and you do good; teach me your laws.

(69)  The arrogant are slandering me, but I will wholeheartedly                 keep your precepts.

(70)   Their hearts are as thick as fat, but I take delight in your                   Torah.

(71)   It is for my good that I have been humbled; it was so that I               would learn your laws.

(72)   The Torah you have spoken means more to me than a                       fortune in gold and silver.


Reference:

1. The Complete Jewish Bible (David H. Stern)
2. http://www.inner.org/hebleter/
3. Google search: Hebrew Letters
4. http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Tet/tet.html.
5. http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Grammar/Unit_One/Aleph-Bet/Samekh/samekh.html.


No comments:

Post a Comment